Joined Dec 19 2014
72 years old
• Reliable self-starter ready for a "take charge" station demanding an individual who can make decisions, handle responsibilities, juggle priorities, and adapt to any situation. A people-oriented individual with the capacity to contribute significantly to the understanding between staff and students.
• 50 Meritorious Years of Experience, Planned, controlled, managed, and supervised graphics, photographic, video, public relations, in support of the United States Air Forces Multimedia and Public relations mission.
• Developed, implemented, and monitored budgets, training, safety, security and visual communication policies and programs for the Commander Europe and the Newly Formed United States Air Forces in Africa, AFARICA).
• Superbly Lead USAFE, and AFARICA Command Public Affairs Units in 30 Countries, and three theaters of Combat supporting 39000 Airmen, and 56000 civilians
• Safely deployed Combat Cameramen in support of Iraqi Desert Shield/Desert Storm,/Afghanistan Operation Enduring Freedom; Operation Provide Comfort, and many smaller incursions and clandestine missions
Deputy Chief Public Affairs, USAFE
Ramstein, AB, GE 2006 -2009
• Superbly Lead HQ USAFE, AFAFRICA, 435 ABW, 86 AWPA
• Transitioned Multimedia/Public Affairs to electronic medium
• Visionary! Managed daily Public Affairs/Multimedia in USAFE, AFAFRICA largest US Community outside the USA
• Meticulous oversight of $18M equipment inventory and $$25M annual operating budget--mission never faltered
Chief Public Affairs/ Multimedia Manager
Randolph AFB, Texas 1999 –2006
• Managed all electronic imaging and artwork for all training curriculum in Air Education and Training Command.
• Developed public affairs/multimedia advice/guidance for training curriculum in Undergraduate Pilot Training Program Air Force wide
• Lauded for his superior support of the Commands EEO program.
Director of Communications/Multimedia Operations
Air Expeditionary Training Center, Fort Dix, NJ 1996 -1999
• Designed and Implemented 63 State-of-the-Art Electronic classrooms
• Produced, directed, and edited still photo, graphics arts and videos
for 512 instructors, staff, and over 8,000 students every year
• Managed all educational technology for Commands Training Center
• Developed and distributed over 94 Computer Based Programs a year Program
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mass Communications 1995
Post-Graduate Studies in Instructional Systems Development and design. Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA